Party of four

Party of four

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This has been a very interesting week with all of the snow & ice.  Tomorrow is Friday & it will be my first day in the office this week.  It will also be my last day until after I return from maternity leave....so that means Jackson is getting close.  We had our 38 week appointment today & Jackson seems to be making progress!  He is head down & the doctor seems to think he will be here before my due date (January 26th) so we are counting down now!  More to report soon..hopefully!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I've added you to the blogs I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog! Can't wait to meet Jackson! Glad it is coming so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan,
    So glad you joined the blog world! Can't wait to see pictures of your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting Jordan!! Did the doc say how much your cervix is dilating and thinning? You and Reyn might be parents by the end of the week!! Can't wait to see pictures of Jackson!!

    ReplyDelete