Party of four

Party of four

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time flies

Our little Jackson turned 2 months old yesterday.  I cannot believe how quickly things have gone by!  I am starting to get sad about going back to work.  I know that it will all be fine once we get into a routine but it is going to be very difficult to leave my little man!  If you think about it, he has been with me every day for the past year almost!  Thank the Lord I have a very flexible job that allows me to work from home part of the time...so this will be a lifesaver!

Jackson has been such a joy to us! He started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks exactly.  He goes anywhere from 6 1/2 hours to 9 hours at night!!  I think God gave us our easy child first so that we will have others  ;)  I am interested to see how much he weighs now.  He goes to the doctor this Tuesday for his 2 month check up.  At one month he weighed 9lbs 1 oz.  He went from 8 lbs. at 3 weeks to 9 lbs 1 oz. at 5 weeks so he is coming along.  He smiles at us all the time now & it just melts our hearts.  He likes to talk a lot too so we spend most of our day doing stupid things in order to make him smile!




Off to do our taxes now.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment