Party of four

Party of four

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Game Time!

Hello there everyone.  Reyn here.  I am relaxing in my room and am ready to go in the morning.    We will be starting early tomorrow.  I have had a lot going on, of course, and have not been able to answer every call,text,or email.  But I wanted to let each and every one of you know how blessed I have been by you and how much I  appreciate all of your support, prayers, meals, encouragement,etc.  Continue to pray that God will be glorified in all that transpires.  I am feeling good, and know that God has things under control.  The peace of Christ is such a gift, and I am grateful for His grace that He has given me.
I am so thankful for my friends and family, especially my wonderful bride!  She has continued to be the rock of the Connelly family through everything.  She is a great mommy and even better wife.  I love you Jordan! 
We will update the blog and let you all know what is going on tomorrow.  Thanks for caring!  We will talk soon....

2 comments:

  1. Have prayed for you throughout the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game time! Let's do this! Boney's are praying it up and loving on yall from afar through our prayers. You guys are amazing and we cling to His promises with yall! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete