Party of four

Party of four

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Packed and Ready To Go!

I'm so excited to say that Reyn continues to improve and we are packed and ready to go home!!  We can hardly wait to get our hands on Jackson....I miss my little man so much!

Tomorrow is a big day because Reyn gets to wash his hair for the first time since surgery ;). At some point we will decide what to do with his new haircut!  I told him this is the only time in his life he might get away with a mohawk....so we will see!

Please pray for our trip home and pray for Reyn's continued recovery.  I know that many of you will want to see him but the doctor said no visitors for a few weeks.  Rest is the best form of treatment for him now so we have to make sure he is well rested and on the road to recovery!  As soon as it is ok for him to have visitors we would love to see you all!

Thank you Lord for getting us to this point.  I know that He has carried us along the way!

Love,

Jordan

2 comments:

  1. We're very happy for the result of the surgery so far. And, we'll continue to pray for a full recovery. We sill in Ohio. Our daughter is recovering well also. We hope to be back home next week.
    love you all!

    Moe & Trini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moe

      I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is doing well! We look forward to seeing you soon!

      Delete