Party of four

Party of four

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Little Bit of Normal

Hello everyone.

I know it has been 2 weeks since my last update but life has certainly picked up speed with both of us being back at work and juggling our new roles as a family of four!

Reyn is doing exceptionally well!  He enjoys being back at work and his energy levels are keeping up with his many demands.  The patients are so happy to see him and as I have said many times, he couldn't have asked for a better work family!  I'm so relieved to know they are taking care of him when I am unable to be around.

Last Sunday was the first Sunday we returned to church....and boy was it good to be back!!  We missed our church family and just worship in general.  This upcoming Sunday, April 21st we will have the honor of dedicating our baby girl at JFBC.  I'm so excited that mom saved the outfit that I came home in from the hospital 32 years ago because our little Grier will wear the same dress this Sunday for her baby dedication.  Don't worry- I'm not one of those who thinks she will want to wear my wedding dress one day....but for now I can force my will upon her.  ;).

I will continue to update periodically but as they say, "no news is good news."  Our next big moments will be A) Reyn can officially drive again on May 19th.  This is a BIG deal.  For those of you who have lost this privilege, you understand the freedom that is taken away when you can't drive yourself to work, or Target, or as Reyn is most concerned in the Spring- the driving range. ;). So I am so happy for him that this date is quickly approaching.  B) our next follow up appointment at Duke.  This should just be a standard MRI and follow up so prayers for this visit as well.

We love you all and thank you for checking in on us.  More updates to come along the way!

2 comments:

  1. If y'all are up for a meal while you're in town for the Duke visit, we'd love to make dinner plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful! We would love to meet you guys. We will be up on the evening of May 28th. Let me know if that works for you.

      Delete